Sr Finance Manager
Bellevue, Washington, US - 92123 Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Sr Finance Manager
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US - 92123
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- The Senior Manager, Accounting, is an individual contributor role, responsible for certain accounting operations. This position is for an experienced finance professional who will work closely with key business partners at Client, as well as members of Accounting, Financial Reporting, and the broader Finance organization in maintaining accounting records, building processes and controls for the business. The ideal candidate must possess experience in oversight and execution of ongoing accounting functions, ability to work independently, and strong analytical and problem solving abilities. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate with key stakeholders effectively and work cross functionally with various teams within Accounting department as well as outside of Accounting, including Marketing, Operations, IT, Legal and Financial Planning & Analysis.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in US GAAP accounting and leadership role in accounting operations; similar IFRS experience a plus.
- Significant experience in leading an accounting function and merger or integration experience preferred Wireless, cable or financial services industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Active CPA license is preferred.
- Big-4 accounting firm experience is highly preferred.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis in accordance with GAAP, IFRS and DT policies and procedures.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Understand the transactional flow through the various systems to monitor and ensure accurate financial results.
- Advanced understanding of ERP system including sub-modules.
- May be involved in reviewing, tracking and maintaining information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS, GAAP and other accounting regulations.
- May be involved in quarterly and annual financial audit as well as supporting SOX control program.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP accounting standards; similar IFRS skills a plus. Proven ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Ability to define and document accounting process and procedures that are SOX compliant based on system design
- Ability to translate accounting treatment into accounting entries and financial metrics.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Anjali Ajmeera