Sr Scrum Master with API/ Java/ microservices
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Title: Sr Scrum Master with API/ Java/ microservices
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30318
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Laisse with Product Owners from Business team and carve out the Stories for the Sprints teams to take up
- Must have worked in a medium to fast paced environment. Should have worked in areas where things change fast that’s most important.
- Scrum Master who can hold a balance between Methodology / Philosophy and delivering the value with the help of team.
- Have experience worked in service API. Not necessarily on providing services/API, even on the consuming API side if acceptable
- Atleast 5+ yrs of experience as Scrum Master in managing large transformation programs
- A total of 15+ yrs of IT experience
- Very good understanding of various SDLC processes
- Must be a team motivator
- Have some basic understanding of how cloud based technology and solutions work.
- Conduct Sprint Backlog grooming sessions for the two week Sprint duration
- Conduct Sprint Planning meeting and strive to sprint commitment of the stories to be delivered by end of Sprint
- Effective management of Impediments and ensuring team velocity
- Conduct story point estimations and keep all stake holders informed on the stories which can be considered for Sprint to be delivered by the end of two week sprints
- Effective Tracking of Story tasks to closure
- Very good understanding of various metrics from Scrum Methodology
- Conducting all Sprint necessities (Daily Stand-up / Sprint End Demo / Sprint Retrospection / Burn down charts / Team Velocity / Scrum of Scrums)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129