Sr Software Engineer-IC3
Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA 95054
JOb Title: Sr Software Engineer-IC3
Location: Santa Clara, CA - 95054
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting complex programs Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value Ensures programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Debug and resolve operational issues in conjunction with other technical and functional teams
- At least 5 years of Middleware/Integration experience(any platform)
- At least 2 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience(Analysis, Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment)
- Good understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture(On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid)
- Ability to define MuleSoft development and design best practices, create playbooks, development and testing guides etc Experience in hands-on development of MuleSoft Integration
- Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work as part of team and independently.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients .
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Business requirement analysis
- Design patterns
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Iqbal Ahmed : email@example.com ; 415-903-5213