Sr. Account Representative
Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328 Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Sr. Account Representative
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Account Specialist is responsible for the management of assigned customer accounts and being able to make decisions to manage these accounts in the most cost effective and efficient way that not only affects customers, but includes the mill operations, transportation, inventory and warehousing.
- This requires developing relationships with customers, evaluating customer needs and formulating plans to manage the customer’s order to cash experience for an enterprise wide, multi-mill operations system.
- On-Time Shipment, Customer Satisfaction, Inventory Age & Turns, Order Accuracy, Load Optimization and Excess Freight Reduction.
The Primary Responsibilities Of The Account Specialist Position Are:
- Responsible for enterprise wide product knowledge and corresponding mill standards and be able to make determinations of how to match with the customer’s requirements and business needs
- Maintain open and direct communication with customers to ensure a complete understanding of their needs and requirements
- Proactively identify issues that may inhibit customer satisfaction
- Process orders received from customers and sales team on a timely basis, using various technology applications
- Transportation mode planning for excess freight reduction
- Manage customer specific inventory to minimize aged inventory
- Provide prompt communication to the customer and sales rep regarding existing challenges in meeting requested ship dates
- Track orders and initiate changes per customer or sales requests to ensure on-time delivery
- Analyze inventory levels and make decisions to fill orders from inventory to best improve delivery time and manage to the lowest inventory levels. Also ensure customers are moving product as agreed
- Act as a liaison between customers, Production Planning and logistics throughout the order-to-cash cycle
- Proactively manage exceptions and be able to use discretion and influence to mitigate cost to serve
- Provide market intelligence to the business by visiting customers to develop relationships and become educated on the needs of their business
- Work both independently and with the business unit team to manage customer needs
- Participate in a collaborative, cross-functional Sales Planning process; measuring and developing actionable improvement plans for key performance metrics
- Provide short term plan adjustments as necessary in response to unexpected events
- Develop and maintain a relationship with customers to ensure product availability and zero stock-outs of critical SKU's
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets
- Utilize data from various sources for optimal decision making
- Advise on and implement process improvements
Requirements To Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in one of the following disciplines: business, supply chain, or industrial engineer
- Experience in customer service, account relationship and order management
- Strong problem solving and verbal skills with ability to communicate with all levels including Executive and Senior management.
- High level proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to work with cross functional team partners to resolve issues to maintain customer satisfaction
- Work proactively to complete all tasks timely, accurately, and completely
- Experience to anticipate customer requirements and integrate requirements into supply chain practices; strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and eager to take on new challenge
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter