Sr. Administrative Assistant
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco CA - 94143
Duration: 5 Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing correspondence in confidence.
- Should be able to comprehend and resolve complex appointment and calendar priorities with competing time allocation challenges and review schedule in advance.
- Be able to research and brief the senior finance leader on agenda and action items.
- Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements, preparing and submitting travel expense and employee reimbursement.
- Should compose, proof, edit and finalize correspondence, develop PowerPoint and/or paper presentations.
- Review and foot presentations looking for conflicts or irregularities, preparing an analysis of findings.
- Coordinate general logistics for meetings and presentations such as room scheduling and set up, catering (if needed), set up of audio-visual equipment, taking notes and publishing meeting minutes.
- Should take care about onboarding – by establishing e-mail and systems access, updating organization charts phone lists and e-mail distribution lists using Visio, Word or Excel, drafting new staff announcements, physical desk preparation, establishing phone lines and computer equipment.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Should have 5 years experience as high level executive admin Healthcare/UC (or corporate experience) to provide support to VP and Finance Directors.
- Should have 3 - 5 years experience supporting C-Suite executives.
- Very strong computer and Internet research skills. Possess expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat.
- Should have experience in health care industry and/or clinical setting.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372