Sr. Business Systems Analyst
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- what you’ll do
- Interact regularly with business communicating the project portfolio, technology roadmap, and planning on future business objectives.
- Understand capability of applications and their generated transaction and event data (SAP, Adobe’s marketing tools, Hadoop/Kafka streams) in environment and effectively navigate the data domains to identify and inform business partners and engineering on best source for each use case.
- Provide thought leadership to the Information Data Services (IDS) organization and to business on how to achieve results.
- Serve as an intake and prioritization funnel for business engagement and developing clear requirements.
- Work within the program management and engineering teams to deliver business needs quickly.
- Assist Adobe business partners in all stages of process of defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy and participate in the gathering of functional requirements that lead to projects or enhancements.
- Prototype the solution to our business partners.
- Work with Enterprise Application Architecture, Project Management, and Development to plan, design and deliver of solutions that meet business needs.
- Participate in and/or lead various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency.
- Work with Operations and Support Management to coordinate the handling/escalation of production support issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Creating complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions) and dashboards.
- Collaboratively get work done by working with and inspiring high performing teams across multiple geographies.
- Responsible for driving adoption of delivered solutions.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Requires bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree in Business Analytics/Computer Science or MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of functional or data experience with attention to detail and strong understanding of how data solves for analytical and operational use cases in Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product development, or Customer Care
- You bring a track record for clearly articulating real business problems, and can quickly build deep understanding of analytic and operational data needs
- Knowledgeable about the subscription business model, engagement and product usage metrics, and data requirements that drive personalized messaging and experiences (e.g. profile-based customer segmentation and A/B testing methodologies)
- Great interpersonal communication. You'll be interacting with everyone from senior leadership to program management, engineering, and client teams, and providing briefings and roadmap updates to influence stakeholder buy-in.
- Great presentation skills. You'll be sharing the product roadmap and strategy in front of large internal and external audiences; and need to distill complex issues into clear recommendations.
- Skilled in collecting, documenting and prioritizing requirements in an agile framework, and responding to input from multiple sources (customers, testers, engineering, competitive products, management, etc.)
- Strong understanding of big data platforms (Hadoop, Redshift, etc.) and both streaming & ETL processes, and familiarity with SQL/Python and experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and to build and manage cross functional relationships.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377