Sr. Deskside Lead- VIP and Executive support
Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28269
Job Title: Sr. Deskside Lead- Vip And Executive Support
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, US - 28269
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Being a CLIENT centric, lead and ensure end user provisioning within agreed time and quality.
- Manage Operations during business hours from 8am local time and on occasions outside business hours and at weekends.
- Proactive monitoring of the end to end customer service & Infrastructure.
- Managing resolution of escalated Business Applications, System Issues within agreed SLA’s.
- Contribute in Known Error Database for CLIENT and ensure frequent update and usage.
- Ensure RCA is done for all P3/P4 cases and Knowledge base is updated to reduce/avoid the impact in future.
- Good Analytical skills required to analyze and improve the day to day operations.
- Delivering the SLA/KPI weekly/Monthly reports to the client and client management.
- Ensuring highest availability of Customer Service to VIP users and their Admin assistants.
- Work closely with help desk peers, RDS (L2) Team & other teams in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for help desk projects and internal assignments.
- General desktop/laptop/tablet support, shoulder-tap requests for help with mobile
- phones, etc. Surprisingly no Macs - all Windows laptops (but of course there are iPhones and unofficial iPads).
Eligibility And Experience:
- Have 6+ years’ experience in IT including 4 years’ experience in IT infrastructure.
- Good exposure on Windows environment – 2007, 2008, 2010
- Good experience on any Macintosh 10.5.x, 10.6x,10.7.x
- Desktop/Laptop OS build
- Imaging using Ghost software
- Printer/MFD support
- Strong customer relationship handling skills
- Strong People management experience.
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and (ITIL) procedures and processes and ability to
- analyze, optimize and implement these processes as well as new strategies
- Experience in creating new processes & process documentation
- Group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Be articulate, good communication (both oral and written). Ability to relate at all levels and to explain process concepts using a variety of verbal, written and graphical methods.
- Possess a good understanding of IT concepts and solutions
- Ability to Delegate, Analyze, Organize and Priorities problems effectively
- Good reporting & presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility, problem solving and teamwork.
- Project planning and control skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team or on a more independent basis.
- Able to balance and progress parallel activities.
- Experience in SLA base environment
- Have a 3+ years’ experience in a similar
- International environment
- Well versed with Incident Problem and
- Change Management ITIL processes
- Strong vendor coordination skills
- Should be able to use Ticketing tool like
- SNOW, Remedy and manage queues
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and
- drive things to a logical conclusion
- Working history within global / European companies
- Good team player
- Lotus Notes Client, how to configure the client & all level of trouble shooting. RDS is getting around 40% tickets related to Lotus Notes issue, much more confident in Lotus Notes related issues.
- Hardware and Software Inventory/Asset management
- Assistance in liquidation of assets work
- Assistance in litigation related data discovery work
- Assistance in Patch Management client side troubleshooting
- Assistance in software distribution using SCCM/Bigfix
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula