Sr. DevOps Engineer
Forth Worth Forth Worth, TX 76006
Job Title : Sr. DevOps Engineer
Duration : 12+ Months
Location : Forth Worth ; TX
About Our Client:
Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Working in DevOps engineering team will expose varieties of challenges. Our team provides Ci/CD platform for large numbers of Applications by building, tuning and supporting highly available system. On any given day, you will find a member of the team fault finding low level issues in different stacks of the tools that make up the platform. You will be working closely with U.S. based teams and in a multi-vendor resourcing model. As member of this team you will be empowered to work across multiple tools to improve and expand the capabilities.
- This may include:
- Design and implement new software to streamline manual operations.
- Triage production issues along with other operational team members.
- Conduct root cause analysis of critical issues.
- Expand the capacity and performance of the system.
- Maintain primarily Linux and other types of systems
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background
- 9+ Experience designing and working with modern Continues integration and deployment solutions.
- 5+ years supporting hosted services in a high-volume enterprise environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in complex Unix/Linux systems environment.
- Hands-on expertise in DevOps or CI/CD tools, like Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus, and Azure etc.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Salt.
- Demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming language such Java, Ruby, Python and scripting in shell, perl, PHP, etc.
- Proven experience in software build and delivery in Java, NodeJS, Angular and other software technologies.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools such as Splunk, Logstash, or Kibana.
- Experience with networking load balancers such as Ngnix, Netscaler, HAProxy.
- Background building distributed, server-based infrastructure supporting a high volume of transactions in a mission critical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines independently driven, proactive, accountable, reliable, team player.
- Drive to take initiative and own issues.
- Experience in Dockers, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra and Oracle is highly desirable Passion for driving automation into how software development and delivery is done.
- Experience with Testing Tools and methodologies Working knowledge in Unix/Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous delivery using tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins etc. Docker and Mesos experience a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377
Leo : Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518