Sr. Embedded Engineer
New Port Richey, Florida, US - 34655 New Port Richey, FL 34655
Job Title: Sr. Embedded Engineer
Location: New Port Richey, Florida, US - 34655
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 Year
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for applying advanced design and development to embedded applications on IoT platforms.
- Use C, C++, and Linux Development Environment to develop IoT applications running on Microcontrollers.
- General Development, Design Patterns, UML, Design Specifications, Software Architecture and Design, Project Planning, Estimation, Design for Reuse
- Use AWS SDKs and perform configurations to meet Business Needs.
- Interface embedded applications using communication protocols such as CAN, CANopen, OSI 7-layer model, I2C RS-232, RS-485, SPI
- Interface with customer to conduct remote working sessions for debugging / development and for requirements capture.
- Coordinate with development teams across geographies for seamless project execution.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Lahiri