Sr. Engineer Remote Desktop Support
Cary Cary, NC 27511
Job Title: Sr. Engineer Remote Desktop Support
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Cary, NC
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Role and Responsibilities:
Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone & hands and feet support for all customer s end user Issues for Windows, Mac, Printers, Handheld devices and any other infrastructure equipment.
Responsibilities and years of experience
associated with job duties:
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / Software / network problem resolution.
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Work closely with Support Groups like help desk, GAM peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence
procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for all internal assignments.
- Training: Be willing to participate & provide in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Eligibility, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong 3-5 years Deskside technologies hands on experience
- End User Standard office productivity applications install/ troubleshooting
- Desktop/Laptop OS build on Windows and MAC Platforms.
- HP Desktop/DELL/Toshiba laptop hardware support.
- Printer support for Personal and Network Printers.
- People Management Skills is a very strong Aspect.
- Standard Business applications client side
- Inventory management
- Assistance in Patch Management client side troubleshooting
- Assistance in software distribution using Bigfix/SCCM etc
- Should be able to use Remedy/ServiceNow Ticketing system and manage queues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship handling skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award- winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mukesh Sharma @ email@example.com 678-785-3381