Sr. Infrastructure Analyst - MS Exchange/Active Directory
Ft. Myers Ft. Myers, FL 33901
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Lead high-profile, mission-critical GIS projects and project teams.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Provides mentorship to others in the department.
- Assist management with strategic GIS alignment and project management.
- Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues without management involvement.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Minimum two years’ experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred – one of these must be in a computer science-related field.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-203-2377
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com 678-819-8518