Sr. JAVA Developer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Sr. JAVA Developer
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/Subscription Management processes with a focus on Usage based Metering and Invoicing.
- Have a good understanding of web technologies and cloud deployment. Work within the framework of the Project Management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
- Work on Application Assessment and Requirements activities for projects and enhancements.
- Assist Adobe business partners in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Create complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Document Design decisions and Configuration and Development rationale.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement solutions to meet the Enterprise Commerce requirements and needs of Adobe’s Enterprise customers.
- Develop micro services using Java 8, Spring Boot and Frontend.
- Contribute to application design and architecture activities.
- Work with team across multiple geographies. Be recognized as an expert on one or more applications vendors/products.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Requires bachelor’s degree.
- 8 + years of Java experience 5+ years of experience supporting Order Management business functions.
- RESTful Web Services, OOP Design patterns.
- Must have Java 8, Spring Boot & Jersey Framework, Cloud deployment experience
- Web Frontend technology (React JS, Angular JS, Node.JS, npm, HTML 5, CSS) experience
- RDBMS (MySQL) Experience
- Big data (Cassandra, Mongo…) experience
- MacOS, Shell scripts, Make, Gradle, Maven, IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Docker containers, AWS EC2, VPC, RDS, Cloud formation.
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Git.
- Understanding of integration technologies such as Kafka and Middleware tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem¬ solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and manage cross functional relationships.
- Making our technology accessible to all
- We believe everyone should have equal access to technology and its benefits. To help achieve this, Adobe is focused on making software more accessible for everyone. When we hire for engineering, development and design roles, we look for the following accessibility skills:
- Base knowledge of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0 Exposure to current tools used by people with disabilities (screen readers and other assistive technologies)
- Experience with accessibility evaluation and validation software Understanding of input and output modes used by people with disabilities
- Familiarity with compliance requirements ¬ state, Federal, international
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377