Sr. Java resource
Irving Irving, TX 75063
Job Title: Sr. Java resource
Location: Irving, TX - 75063
Duration: Fulltime/ Contract
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- This will be Sr. Java resource that should be able to provide direction to development team.
- His/her task will be profiling, code review and setting up standard for codding of micro service (PCF).
- Her/she will be using Jprofile/YourKit for profiling.
- Understanding of Next Gen. Architecture, monitoring tools like AppD/Splunk.
- Core Java and Struts Must
- Spring/Spring Boot experience/knowledge Must
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues
- Analyze designs, develop and execute custom application features and functions.
- Interact with integration infrastructure and varied systems.
- Design, code, test, debug, and record those programs proficient to work at top technical level of every level of applications programming activities.
- Plan and implement every needed process steps as defined in agile methodologies.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: email@example.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377