Sr. Loan Processor
Columbia, South Carolina, US Columbia, SC 29201
Job Title: Sr. Loan Processor
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (Expected To Transition To An FTE Role)
- Work Hours: 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (May Vary)
- The Senior Loan Processor will provide quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence.
- The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in residential mortgage processing including recent processing experience
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending practices and regulations.
- Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Name: Ruth Anila