Sr. Marketing Program and Operations Specialist
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Sr. Marketing Program and Operations Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94103
Duration: 12+ Months
About Client: Our client is an American company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression. They are highly specialized in audio and Video equipment and technology. They located in multiple location and supporting and different projects which will provide great support in Cinema and production industry.
- The Sr. Marketing Program & Ops Specialist is a project manager responsible for overseeing brand and visual design deliverables from kick-off to completion within client's marketing team.
- This role is responsible for managing multiple projects across all client brands and product initiatives on brief and on schedule.
- The Sr. Marketing Program & Ops Specialist reports to the Marketing Operations Manager, and partners closely with brand strategy, copy, visual design, and marketing teams.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, solution oriented, hyper-organized, collaborative, and thrives on keeping the team on track and projects moving forward.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams to manage new project requests, define the scope, create schedules, and develop project plans
- Act as the point of contact between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects and creative assets efficiently through the workflow process to final delivery
- Lead and organize internal creative planning meetings and check-ins. Create agendas, task lists, status reports and meeting notes.
- Track project plan and review daily/weekly work schedule with key stakeholders
- Ensure project milestones and objectives are met
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations Manager to forecast resource needs for assigned projects and resolve conflicting priorities to ensure quality on-time delivery of assets
- Assign tasks and regulate time to allow for internal review of all concepts and materials, and schedule/facilitate reviews and approvals
- 4+ years of project management or production experience in a fast-paced advertising/marketing agency or in-house creative team
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize in a high volume environment is a must
- Strong understanding of the creative development process and creative disciplines including brand strategy, visual design, and copywriting
- Experience managing a variety of project types and timelines from print to digital to social
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to communicate and resolve project issues by developing solutions instead of pointing out challenges
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Newton @ email@example.com - 415 903 5214
Ganesh @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8573