Sr. Network Engineer
Ewing Ewing, NJ 08560
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Ewing, NJ - 08560
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Preferred relevant experience minimum 6 to 10 years
- A professional with Network Implementation and Support.
- Experience in handling tickets opened for network related issues and closing on time
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory and Cloud solutions.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance/parameters as necessary
- Good experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting of CISCO (Network Switching, Routing, Firewall, Identity Management - ISE)
- Data center switches like 7k, 5k and 2k of nexus.
- Expertise in configuring, troubleshooting network topologies like OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP & STP
- Routing and Switch protocols like BGP, EIGRP, VLAN, CDP, VTP, STP, RIP, RSTP, WLAN, MPLS
- Excellent knowledge with L3 & L2 Protocols.
- Redundancy Technologies like: Virtual Scale (CISCO VSS) ,VCP, Virtual Link Trunking (VLT), VRRP, HSRP
- Optimization products : Riverbed, Load balancer or any other optimization products
- Wireless products : Good knowledge in Cisco Local controller and centralized controller along with CISCO AP’s
- Must be comfortable working in 24*7/on-call environment.
- Must have very good communication and interpersonal skills to work with US clients.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9919