Sr. Network Operations Engineer L3
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: Sr. Network Operations Engineer L3
Location: San Francisco, California, US - 94016
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- You will be working as a team lead for the Managed Network Services team for one of our client which will have additional responsibility of implementing, supporting, and administrating a wide variety of enterprise networks (LAN, WAN, Datacenter)
- Supervise a team of professionals providing support, expert consultation, to meet the client’s objectives.
- Also responsible to report and manage service SLAs & manage Network Services Delivery.
- Experience in handling the role of Operations Lead / Lead Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Routing & Switching – 10+ years’ experience in this area. With 3+ Years in Network Engineering
- Strong knowledge of BGP ( including route reflectors), OSPF Routing Protocols & VRF/ Routing Instance
- Hands on Experience in one of the Firewall Technologies ( Juniper SRX/ Cisco ASA )
- Configuring and troubleshooting 802.1Q VLAN trunking
- Configuring and troubleshooting L2 domains with PVST+ and 802.1w with 802.1s for rapid Spanning Tree, and Ether channel using LACP ,PAGP & HSRP FHRP protocols
- Configuring and troubleshooting Multi-VRF Enterprise network
- Configuring and troubleshooting LAN Switching including Cisco Catalyst/ Nexus family of blades and switches.
- Configuring and troubleshooting IPSEC site-to-site VPNs
- Desirable: Hands-on experience in configuring and monitoring network equipment, including Cisco WAN routers, LAN switches, load balancers, SNMP managers, and protocol analyzers.
- Desirable: Experience in Junos Switching Platform
- Desirable: Hands-on experience in configuring and supporting F5 Load balancers.
- Cisco CCNP
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Leah Sunkara