Sr. Network Support Engineer
Hemlock Hemlock, MI 48626
Job Title: Sr. Network Support Engineer
Location: Hemlock, MI - 48626
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise Networks (LAN, Wireless LAN, DC WAN) Experience in troubleshooting installing, configuring networking equipment in large and complex environment within standard operating procedures.
- Detailed designing, technical consulting and implementation services. High Level Design, Low Level design and Acceptance test planning for Data Networks
- Direct and Guide complex network implementations. Design, Installation, configuration and testing for Data Network for complex and heterogeneous networks
- Prepare BOM, design documents, drawing and technical presentations to customers
- Site survey and assessment as per questionnaire
- Multisite network rollout as per the LLD
- Physical installation, staging and basic configuration as per the implementation/LLD and integration testing
- Work on High end technical consultancy assignments
- Leadership in handling technical issues and escalations.
- Closely work with Project Managers and customer technical authority and ensure smooth delivery of project deliverables.
- Extensive knowledge of Campus/ Data Centre LAN, WLAN & WAN technologies.
- Products - Cisco Switches, Routers, Wireless and FW All switches and routers for enterprise
- Complex LAN and DC switching infrastructure with high availability, LAN QoS
- Planning of IPv4/IPv6 addressing and VLAN segmentation
- Experience in configuring and managing BGP and MPLS VPN networks
- Designing solution architecture for networking infrastructure based on Gigabit Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, STP, QoS, VLANs VTP.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Ethernet switches, Routers, Wireless and FW
- Awareness of Network Managing and Monitoring Tools: HP Open view, SolarWinds, Nagios etc.
- Routing and QoS - All Routing protocols including policy routing and multi-protocol environment, WAN QoS engineering and implementation
- Wireless - Wireless LAN with secure access (guestnet)
- Provisioning of networking resources for different networking solutions and services
- Diagnose network problems and provide fixes, work-around.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377