Sr. PTC Systems Analyst/PTC Tester
Omaha Omaha, NE 68154
Job Title: Sr. PTC Systems Analyst/PTC Tester
Location: Omaha, NE - 68154
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Orchestration design and implementation using IBM BPM Advanced /Standard
- Solution using various components of IBM BPM - UCA, Coaches, Integration Services etc.
- Application Development and Migration
- Designing and developing complex integration interfaces with enterprise application systems
- J2EE integration with middleware and enterprise applications.
- Build toolkit
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis & triage of production issues related to PTC(Positive Train Control) train operations
- Field testing of PTC in locomotives
- Additionally, functional testing responsibilities will be given on need-basis
Required Experience & Skills:
- Must have 10 years or more of total IT/non-IT experience
- In order of preference -
- 2-3 years of hands-on working experience of analysis or testing around railway onboard software. example: I-ETMS (Interoperable Electronic Train Management System, a PTC software product)
- Strong in analysis, problem solving & issue triaging
- Should be able to understand Railroad operations rules, procedures and practices.
- Be able to recognize and predict issues that could occur, after being familiar with the system and develop procedures to test them
- Have experience working directly with the customer team and managers and demonstrated-
- To be result-driven with a go-getter ownership attitude
- Ideal candidates fitting the 1st preference (knowledge of I-ETMS) would be working or would have worked in
- 3+ years for US Class I Railroad companies (such as UPRR, BNSF, NS, CSX, KCS, CN, CP) in Railroad Operations (Transportation Control Systems, Railroad Safety Systems) OR
- 3+ years for Wabtec company – this company owns I-ETMS, PTC software product
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: email@example.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377