Sr. Pega Developer
San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78228
Job Title: Sr. Pega Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX - 78228
Duration: 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Pega Developers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Pega Developers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
- In addition, Pega Developers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a depth of technical understanding within their respective areas of specialization allowing them to operate independently.
- Incumbents also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor others (third party and internal resources) on procedural matters.
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design,development and code reviews.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
- May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work packages.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
- AND 5+ years’ experience in software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding with in Pega BPM tool
- Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)
- Having good knowledge on PEGA 7 components Case Management, Data Management and UI.
- PEGA best practices, Integration Rules and guardrails
- Hand on experience on Screen Layout using Harness, Sections , Flow Actions, Data Transforms, Declarative and Decision Rule Types.
- Experience on List-View, Summary-View Reports and Report Definitions in PEGA PRPC.
- Experience in troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications utilizing Clipboard, Tracer and PLA
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-226-0209