Sr. Product Manager
San Francisco, California San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- 5+ years work experience in product management, ideally across educational identity systems, privacy or data management systems.
- Domain expertise involving privacy, student data management, encryption, retention policies, education platform admin consoles, educational software, data privacy legal experience, and/or LMS platforms
- Proven track record working with multiple teams to deliver cloud-based software and/or services
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and to rally people around a vision. Outstanding communication skills with both local and remote teams.
- Ability to work in a team setting and/or independently as needed; self-starter.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and continually learn/adapt to changing circumstances
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science, BA or equivalent experience.
- Identity Management
- Identity Platforms
- Federated Identity
- Management Console
- Educational Projects
- Outstanding Communication
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Product manager
- Data Management
- Product Management
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Savio Michael