Sr. Product Operations Manager
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Sr. Product Operations Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The Sr. Product Operations Manager will be responsible for the launch and life-cycle support of client’s Business Cybersecurity services.
- Primary area of responsibility will include client’s Business Cybersecurity products.
- This position requires the candidate to possess a strong process development background for technical, operational, and lifecycle support.
- Performing this role involves spearheading successful implementation of new products/services, and subsequent product/service enhancements across client systems, in accordance with the existing product development and product launch methodology.
- This includes assisting Product Development in capturing operational requirements and documenting M&Ps for new products introduced on the network as well as managing market deployment, launch and lifecycle activities following initial trials.
- This role is also responsible for product life-cycle activities including the facilitation of cross functional process improvement initiatives, and serving as the client Business point person for critical cross-functional product/service issues.
- Perform day to day interaction with Product Development and Product Management on products, enhancements and initiatives being developed and launched.
- Facilitate and document Service Delivery Process mapping (Acquisition, Fulfillment, Service & Revenue Assurance) for assigned products.
- 5-7+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. product operations and/or technical operations experience in product); 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- Network firewall, router and switch configuration, background in IP network engineering / operations.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills a must, including experience tailoring and presenting communications and recommendations across organizational management levels.
- Ability to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Experience with TCP/IP/networking fundamentals and protocol stack.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Willingness to travel (<20%).
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Art degree preferred.
- Network firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco), endpoint protection, data backup/restore, DDoS, DNS, 802.1Q, OSI, VPN, routing protocols (RIPv2, OSPF, BGP), WiFi networks, Linux, Splunk, Elastic, and Wireshark analysis.
- 5-7 years of product operations and/or technical operations experience in the ISP or MSP/MSSP industry required.
- Previous managed security experience.
- CCNA (Routing & Switching, Security), PCNSA, FNSE 3+.
- Experience managing numerous projects/initiatives simultaneously in a matrix organization highly desired.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh