Sr. Project Manager
Davenport Davenport, IA 52722
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Davenport, IA - 52722
Duration: 6 months and above
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for managing and delivering projects or work package/s with limited complexity to cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Definition and execution of the project management plan, to include responsibility matrix and cost and resource plans
- Day to day organizing, coordinating and directing the project activities.
- Tracking schedule, cost and resources including assessing EAC
- Ensure that all required resources such as engineering, manpower, production, computer time, facilities, etc., are available for the project.
- Conducting formal cost and schedule variance analysis and development of any recovery plans required to eliminate schedule or cost variances.
- Identifying and monitoring technical, schedule & cost risks (threats and opportunities) and follow standard processes to plan and implement responses to them
- Participate/lead Program Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and other project or management reviews.
- Adhere to the lifecycle management procedures in order to deliver against the requirements of the business.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and production cycle of new or modified products.
- Manage the efforts, cost, and schedule for engineering design and development, and for its integration into manufacturing.
- Performs all operations according to prescribed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Program Management, or Business Administration. 2+ years of project management experience which includes: interpreting contracts, developing and administering budgets, and monitoring programs including schedules and risk-control 2+ years of experience planning and implementing detailed projects to create project overviews.2+ years of experience performing detail oriented work, but capable of seeing the big picture.
- 2+ years of experience independently prioritizing daily activities and meeting department objectives.2+ years of experience writing technical and financial proposals and reports.
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Office PRO, including Project and Visio, as well as databases and spreadsheets.This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US.
- In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Project Management Training and/or certification (e.g. CAPM, APM IC) Graduate Development Program or similar Experience desirable Experience of managing small scale work packages involving the same or similar functions and technology would be an advantage Demonstrated delegation capabilities and ability to lead Integrated Product Teams (IPT).Capable of expressing ideas clearly and communicating effectively with employees at all levels in the organization, including the ability to prepare and make technical presentations to customers, vendors, small groups of mid- and top-level managers, and other stakeholders.Able to travel internationally
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org