Sr. Research Associate
Seattle, Washington, US Seattle, WA 98109
Job Title: Sr. Research Associate
Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months With Possible Extension
- The Research Associate in the analytical development team will execute flow cytometry experiments to interrogate the phenotype and function of gene-modified T cell drug products from experimental and clinical manufacturing processes. This is a lab-focused role that will require experimental execution and data analysis. The Research Associate will generate data to support method development for release testing and characterization of gene-engineered T cells.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years experience in the field of Immunology, Cell Biology, or Cancer Biology, preferably in an academic or industry setting.
- Competency in one or more of the following areas is highly desired: tissue culture, aseptic technique, flow cytometry, and in vitro T cell functional assays.
- Working knowledge of flow cytometry analysis software (FlowJo, FACSDiva, FCSExpress, etc.) and visualization tools (JMP, R, Spotfire, Prism, etc.).
- Experience with BD flow cytometry instrumentation (FACSCanto, Fortessa, Symphony, etc.).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience with assay development preferred, but not required.
- Trained in multiparameter flow cytometry.
- Prior experience handling and analyzing primary human cells.
- General knowledge of cell-based therapeutics and immunology.
- Emphasis on hands-on participation in the lab conducting flow cytometry experiments.
- Partner with senior staff and project leads to execute experiments and analyze data.
- Support lab infrastructure, including sample management, maintaining reagent inventories and data management.
- Participation in both independent and collaborative environments across research, process development.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee