Sr. SFDC Developer
Austin Austin, TX 73301
Job Title: Sr. SFDC Developer
Location: Austin, TX, USA - 73301
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work with stakeholders and existing engineering teams to gather requirements and translate them into efficient salesforce solutions.
- Develop, maintain and test new Salesforce processes using Salesforce techniques such as custom objects, APEX triggers, workflow rules, validation rules and Lightning.
- Design and implement for API endpoints for internal integrations.
- Carry out system maintenance, configuration, development and testing.
- Documenting designs and implementation
- Creating training materials for users.
- Ensuring that migration to new platform is successful.
- 3+ Salesforce Development Experience including hands-on experience in Apex Code, SOQL queries, Triggers, Validation Rules, workflows, flows/process builder and migration of code, Visualforce, backup of sandbox/ repository.
- Experience implementing Web Service SOAP, REST API and bulk APIs
- Flexible engineer,with strong communication and team working skills
- Experience with complete lifecycle of software development, from design to productionization.
- Experience with working with distributed teams and a great team player
- Good writtenand verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related areas.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Security Models
- Experience with C++ development
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org