Sr. Security Engineer
Bedminster, New Jersey, US - 07921 Bedminster, NJ 07921
Job Title: Sr. Security Engineer
Location: Bedminster, New Jersey, US - 07921
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provide 24x7 security operations, vulnerability and threat management research support. Participate in scanning and remediation activities. Work hand in hand with multiple managed security service partners
- Execute security incident response procedures, triage steps and support incident response investigations. Respond to endpoint analysis & monitoring and perform corrective remediation duties. Work to document incidents with clients Security team.
- Provide day to day monitoring support of security tools and cloud security controls. Including Microsoft, Cisco AMP & SecureWorks Red Cloak managed detection and response, Imperva web application firewall, Microsoft endpoint/data loss prevention/information protection/email security/phishing
- Provide day to day support for Microsoft MFA/PAM/conditional access/least privilege access. Support SSO/SAML integrations and directory service health activities
- Handle security tasks and timely completion per the direction of client’s Security Leadership team.
- Share relevant and applicable best practices proactively that can be implemented in the client’s environment.
- Experience working with managed security service providers
- Deep knowledge of security technologies: Microsoft, Rapid7, Cisco, Imperva & ServiceNow
- 10+ years in technology, specifically focused in Information Security, IT Security, and Information Technology
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula