Sr. ServiceNow Developer
Bothell Bothell, WA 98001
Job Title: Sr. ServiceNow Developer
Location: Bothell, Washington - 98001
Duration: 1 yr contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Configuring and managing Serivcenow Orchestration.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Pages UI Actions, Client Scripts, Scheduled Jobs , CSS Pages UI Policies, Database structure, ACLs, Runbook Orchestration, Event Management, Discovery, REST API and Scripted REST API.
- Including advanced scripting of each.
- Develop Solutions Using CMDB Framework
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Coordinate with Technical teams( offshore/ onsite), Scrum Master ,Onsite and offshore team.
- Assist in building Level of Efforts Documents.
- Align with Agile Development Framework and ensure on time delivery.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience.
- Service Now Application Developer Certification preferred.
- 8+years' IT Operations experience or related experience.
- 5 years 'experience ServiceNow Development in an enterprise environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ 678-487-8570 ; email@example.com