Sr. Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title : Sr. Software Engineer
Duration : 6-12 months Contract
Location : Atlanta, GA – 30328
About Client: Our Client is the third-largest U.S. cable company; Client serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Client Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Client is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, it has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications.
- Client is in need for a hands-on software engineer to work as part of a cross-functional development team in Atlanta, GA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing, and documentation of new software applications and automation.
- Develop and deploy technologies such as RESTful APIs, software front-ends, and data visualizations to influence internal and external teams to adopt, support and integrate automation initiatives directly into operational systems and processes.
- Create actionable recommendations to address changes in network trends through real-time analysis and modeling of quantitative data.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Development experience in Unix environments (any variant of Unix)
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Hadoop, Spark, and HBase or other NoSQL platforms for Big Data warehousing and analytics.
- Experience in software architecture, design, development and deployment of large and distributed systems.
- Familiarity with Data analytics, data mining, and/or machine learning experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mindym @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8566