Sr. Software Engineer
Mission, KS 66202
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Contract: 6 Months Contract
Location: Mission, KS - 66202
About Client: Our client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
- Responds to production performance issues and sees those performance issues through resolution.
- Performs deep performance related diagnostic troubleshooting / analysis.
- Makes performance recommendations to developers based on results and code identifications.
- Communicates performance analysis to stakeholders and suggests applicable changes.
- Identifies workflows and system characteristics to be performance tested and monitored.
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks (e.g. Front-end: browser and device typically using common client-side technologies – HTML, CSS, ReactJS, Redux; Back-end: server, application, database using languages like C#, SQL)
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- . Net
- React JS
- Cloud(AWS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Terraform)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ricky @ Rickyb@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8582