Sr. Systems Engineer - Encryption
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer - Encryption
Location: Atlanta GA 30318
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- "Overall administration and policy management of data encryption infrastructure
- Systems administration, performance and capacity engineering, administration of platform configuration
- On-boarding of applications with encryption requirements to the crypto platform
- Appliance patching and release upgrades and HSM integration.
- Systems configuration and integration with technologies for monitoring, backup etc.
- Assist in proof-of-concepts with vendors.
- Development of API use cases, scenarios and requirements.
- Application onboarding, API integration and troubleshooting."
- Experience in management and administration of one or more of the following:
- HSMs: Atalla, Thales nShield, payShield, Safenet Luna, CloudHSM.
- Key managers: KeySecure, HPE ESKM
- Experience in integrating encryption and key management tools with enterprise and cloud applications for field level encryption.
- Strong knowledge and demonstration of resolving issues related to security protocols such as LDAP, SSL/TLS, SSH.
- Understanding of concepts like symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, hash functions, digital signatures.
- Experience in integrating encryption products with enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience of Linux file system hierarchy, package management and command line interface.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in setting up infrastrcture for high availability.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of shell programming using bash.
- Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127