Sr. Technical Architect- Oracle SOA
Foster City Foster City, CA 94404
Job Title: Sr. Technical Architect- Oracle SOA
Location: Foster City, California, US - 94404
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Should have minimum 10 years of experience on Middleware technologies and should have handled development, maintenance, enhancement and support projects.
- Should have worked on Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA suite (SOA11g,12c,B2B,AIA)
- Should have worked on Dell Boomi and should be well versed on the solutioning part was well as the product capabilities (both On-premises and Cloud)
- Should have very strong experience on Enterprise Data Integration and management and should have Hands on experience on at least couple of Middleware technologies.
- Should be able to drive architectural and design discussions with the chief architects at client.
- Should be able to establish a very good customer rapport and should be able to manage customer escalations efficiently.
- Should be able to work on requirement gathering, estimations, resourcing, billing and all the relevant financial transactions.
- Should possess team building capabilities and should be able to manage and lead the entire middleware team.
- Should have extensive experience in all facets of Project Life Cycle (Agile , Waterfall sdlc models,etc) from feasibility analysis to conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training and enhancement.
- Nice to have a resource who has worked on Pharma/Lifesciences/ Healthcare domain and who understands the GXP guidelines and regulations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones