Sr. Technical Product Owner
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30301
Job Title: Sr. Technical Product Owner
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30301
Duration: 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Identify and create hypotheses to solve customer’s problems or needs
- Identify product features which solve customer’s problems for a given market and solution.
- Brainstorm possible solution options which addresses problem statement and generate value for customer
- Analyze industry trends, existing business and IT processes, user research to synthesize product features
- Create and own vision and road map for the product
- Prioritize product features to ensure constant work flow for engineering team and reduce time to market
- Decompose features into independent, testable, value adding work items for engineering team to create the product backlog
- Periodically refine product backlog to identify new work items, dependencies, sequencing the activities.
- Synchronize product development with other teams contributing to the overall solution for given customer needs/problems.
- Ensure that feedback from business, user and team is incorporated in product backlog so that change can be embraced and managed
- Ensure that architectural enablement, operations needs and non-functional requirements are addressed in product backlog
- Participate in Iteration planning, help team identify work items which have high priority, add maximum value and can be completed in one cycle of development.
- Define iteration goals based on iteration planning, synchronization with other product owners
- Participate in team’s daily stand up meetings, identify risks and make it visible to all stakeholders (business, management, other product teams)
- Participate in product demo to track progress and validate developed product features against customer’s needs and solution.
- Develop and communicate measurements of platform progress and business impact
- Evangelize business benefits and impact of the platform as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices.
- Responsible for the functional completeness, correctness and appropriateness working closely with the business users and Product Owners
- Ensuing security of the application & data in accordance with SOX and OWASP protocols.
- Participate in big room planning sessions with all domain based platform teams to address technical debt and sort out dependencies.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570