Sr. Technical Specialist
Burlington Burlington, MA 01803
Job Title: Sr. Technical Specialist
Location: Burlington, MA - 01803
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Study and understand the existing application of the customer
- Understand the existing architecture
- Understand current Business processes
- Understand current problems and constraints
- Suggest solution to make the current system stable for a long term and scalable without impacting current features and performance.
- Critically review the proposed solutions
- Document current architecture and solutions
- Document new architecture and solutions
- Work as the part of the core team responsible for PLM designing
- To create work plans| monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To provide support for critical business processes in the module/s assigned.
- To co-ordinate and assign work between onsite and offshore team members based on the new/open issues for timely and successful closure
- To document new learning’s and processes and internally sharing those with the team members for their development.
- To generate value Ideas| arranging sessions like KT| trainings| etc. for enhancing customer satisfaction.
- To report team progress and status to Client leads
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570