Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, US - 07417 Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Job Title: Staff Engineer
Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, US - 07417
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in Medical devices.
- Multiple new product launches (3min ideally more than 5) with med to high complexities.
- In depth Design Control knowledge.
- Experience with tolerance analysis, functional analysis, DFM, DFA, creating drawings (complete and accurate).
- Injection molding experience.
- Guide multi-function teams comprising of QA, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, and Manufacturing team members by facilitating effective communication and engagement.
- Mentor and motivate team members and junior associates while coaching them through activities such as bench studies, tolerance stack up analysis, FMEAs, design verification, validation, vendor interactions, materials specifications and component specifications.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, which enable you to gain client trust and mentor junior engineers in design control.
- Pursue complex problems by applying sound engineering principles, utilizing experimental, computational and analytical methods to a range of technical product development challenges over a range of medical devices from simple disposable components to complex electromechanical and smart device assemblies.
- Work closely with both functional and project managers to identify and mitigate technical issues to reduce programmatic risks.
- Improve product development cycles and quality via the application of DFSS and Lean Product Development Tools
- Develop and guide technical design/methodologies to achieve product goals
- Mentor a team of R&D associates in best design practices, analysis, simulation and verification of subsystems and systems
- Be an agile learner, tolerant of risk, and biased towards action
- Effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to other individuals, teams and customers
- Deliver on new and exciting advanced drug delivery solutions as a technical leader on a cross-functional project team through all phases of the project lifecycle, from concept through launch.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact to a pharma partner on a B2B product development project.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable technical design
- Medical Device Experience
- Design and Manufacturing Skills
- Project management
- SAP experience and Computer skills
- Product and package development
- Engineering Basics
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge about materials, processes
- Ability to learn and execute
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula