Staff Systems Engineer - Encryption
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Title: Staff Systems Engineer - Encryption
Location: Atlanta GA 30318
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Overall administration and policy management of data encryption infrastructure
- Systems administration, performance and capacity engineering, administration of platform configuration
- Planning development and implementation of the technology roadmap for encryption infrastructure.
- Review the architecture of enterprise applications that deal with sensitive PCI and PII data.
- On-boarding of applications with encryption requirements to the crypto platform
- General subject matter consultation on data security across the enterprise.
- Appliance patching and release upgrades and HSM integration.
- Systems configuration and integration with technologies for monitoring, backup etc.
- Assist in proof-of-concepts with vendors.
- Development of API use cases, scenarios and requirements.
- Application onboarding, API integration and troubleshooting.
- Experience in management and administration of one or more of the following:
- HSMs: Atalla, Thales nShield, payShield, Safenet Luna, CloudHSM.
- Key managers: KeySecure, HPE ESKM
- Extensive hands-on experience with methods used to secure Data at rest and in motion
- Experience in integrating encryption and key management tools with enterprise and cloud applications for field level encryption.
- Experience with disk, file system level encryption tools.
- Strong knowledge and demonstration of resolving issues related to security protocols such as LDAP, SSL/TLS, SSH, OAuth, SAML.
- Strong knowledge of concepts like symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, hash functions, digital signatures.
- Experience in integrating encryption products with enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience of Linux file system hierarchy, package management and command line interface.
- Strong knowledge of encryption technologies at every layer of TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in setting up reliable and highly available infrastructure at large scale.
- Expert knowledge of shell scripting.
- Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industry encryption standards such as NIST SP 800-57, ISO/IEC 18033, and FIPS 140-2.
- Security certification such as CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of DevOps tool chain.
- Working knowledge of firewalls and load balancers.
- Knowldge of programming languages like Java is a plus."
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127