Staff Systems Engineer PKI
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30301
Job Title: Staff Systems Engineer PKI
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30301
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts and practices.
- Experience in deploying PKI technologies in a large organization.
- Experience in understanding different PKI uses cases and implementing PKI/encryption capabilities accordingly.
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Authority (2003 and higher)
- Experience in creating PKI and security policy documents such as Certificate Policies and Certificate Practices Statement.
- Experience with Active Directory and its integration with Microsoft PKI.
- Experience with Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) deployment and support.
- Experience in PKI automation for on-prem and cloud-native applicartions.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory Certificate Services including infrastructure role components such as: CA, CRL, AIA, OCSP, NDES
- Strong knowledge and demonstration of resolving issues related to protocols such as LDAP, SSL/TLS, SSH, 802.1x.
- Experience in PKI automation for on-prem and cloud application.
- Strong Knowledge of scripting using bash or powershell.
- Experience in integrating Thales HSMs.
- Strong knowledge of concepts like symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, hash functions, digital signatures.
- Hands-on experience of Linux file system hierarchy, package management and command line interface.
- Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Security certification such as CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP is preferred.
- Knowldge of programming languages like Java is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow for change/incident management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities