Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: Storage Engineer
Location: Houston, TX - 77001
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Working knowledge of EMC Storage Arrays (Vplex, XtremIO, Vmax, VNX, RPA, Etc.)
- Provision and configure EMC VPLEX virtualized storage in a production environment.
- Experience in EMC application like, EMC Powerpath, EMC Navisphere Manager, NAVICLI, SnapView, SANCopy Symmetrix Manager, Clone, SYMCLI. Performance Manager
- Configuring, Administration and Troubleshooting of VMAX systems, Thin-Provisioning, Fast VP, Automated Storage Tiering
- Configuring, Administration and Troubleshooting of VNX systems, Thin-Provisioning, Automated Storage Tiering.
- Configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting CIFS and NFS storage on VNX File
- Configuring and managing disaster recovery activities on VMAX, VNX (Block and File), DMX arrays using EMC SRDF, TimeFinder snap/clone, Mirrorview
- Experience in SAN data migration and replication solutions using EMC Recover point.
- Experience in creation of tdevs, binding tdevs to thin pools, creation of initiator/storage/port groups and creating masking view and enabling bit settings to initiators using EMC unisphere for VAMX and Solution enabler
- Working knowledge of NAS (Isilon) Clusters. Configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting SMB and NFS shares. Setting up SyncIQ replications.
Mitchell Sharma @ email@example.com - 678-606-5016