Storage Techno Manager Hitachi
Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37211 Nashville, TN 37211
Job Title: Storage Techno Manager Hitachi
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, US - 37211
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 8+ years' experience in the storage arena in Hitachi VSP Platform.
- Must have experience in the Banking domain with Audit Risk and Compliance experience.
- 5+ years' experience working in large IT environments
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with fundamental networking / distributed computing and storage environment concepts and technologies – LAN, WAN, routing protocols, NFS, DNS, NIS, LDAP, SAN, NAS, Fibre Channel, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team and independently
- Familiarity with using structured working practices for such topics as Incident and Problem management.
- Experience of managing large outsourced service management from a Service Delivery perspective.
- Ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis demonstrable experience managing complex IT Projects / Programme in financial services stakeholder management skills, experience of working with senior stakeholder highly developed interpersonal skills to work with business domain specialists, IT and functional heads proven ability to work with global teams in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore) including Vendor Partners
- Deep understanding in Service Management, ITIL, Service management tools like Service Now, MS tools , Exposure to service management health indicating platforms like splunk/AppD
- 8+ years' experience in the storage arena in Hitachi VSP Platform
- Strong technical skills for service delivery of storage platforms including NAS, SAN & backup
- Regional management skills for centralized Mission Control and operational management
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula