Omaha Omaha, NE 17545
About Client: The client is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network.
- ACTSVC: Develops and directs overall order and service-related activities for CCI's customer service function. Develops and implements policies for the resolution of customer account inquiries.
- Provides a variety of customer service support duties to customers. Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries through phone, mail, email, and contact with customers.
- Promotes and sells the company's products and services. Provides operational management and support at call center locations to ensure efficient and timely resolutions of customer service issues. 1-Handles incoming customer calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention; may introduce and sell new or additional products and/or services; 2-Works in conjunction with outside sales representatives to provide pre-and/or post-sales support; 3-Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions; determines appropriate solutions and/or responses; 4-Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments, arranges product substitutions and returns; 5-Assesses customer needs and suggests/promotes alternative products or services; 6-Processes incoming orders; 7-Refers customer calls to other areas as appropriate; 8-Records consistent problem areas; 9-Provides clerical/administrative support to the customer service functions.
- Typical Training / Experience - HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level Problem Complexity - Performs simple, routine work; Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction; Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor.
- Any deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor/manager Autonomy - Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment;
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor/manager Knowledge - Assignments require minimal knowledge beyond the assigned work; Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work