Strategic Development and Analytics Analyst
Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title: Strategic Development and Analytics Analyst
Location: Emeryville, California - 94608
Duration: 3 + Months (Potential for Extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Analyze business related problems using data by identifying and interpreting trends, patterns in datasets to locate influences and to provide insight to decision makers.
- Collaborates with business, clinical units to understand and prioritize data and information requirements by developing forecasts, recommendations, and strategic or tactical plans through business and market knowledge.
- Assist in the department various business functions (Planning, Business Development, Health Plan Contracting, Marketing and Communications, and other functions that support the client objectives).
- Develop business cases to support enterprise and end users to gather and clarify data and reporting needs for wide complex business intelligence solutions and analytics through tools and data to filter and index that add value to the user.
- Convert disparate data elements into frameworks and presentations that will drive strategic decisions which serve as super users on toolsets in order to pull relevant market data(clinical and financial).
- Extract the information from external industry and company research and analyses decisions related to the client partnership and growth strategies.
- Assists by writing queries and accesses data for analysis through proprietary web-based applications Server(MS-SQL) while ensuring the utmost accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide analytics to drive the creation of business cases, including demand projections, options development, cost benefit analysis, and pro formas.
- Should have knowledge of business intelligence functions, analytics, industry standards, best practices, BI applications and tools.
- Should be able to accurate high-quality reports, documentation and write MS SQL Server queries by using tableau if required.
- Must have bachelor's degree in related area or equivalent experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372