Stress MRB Engineers
Foley, Alabama, US - 36535 Foley, AL 36535
- Provide Materials Review Board support for designed components, coordinate activities between production, manufacturing and design engineering.
- Regularly interface with both clients and manufacturing to clarify and provide engineering input during the manufacturing process (Coordinate with MRB Stress, Design Engineering,
- Leadership, support and shop personnel to resolve manufacturing and design problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of metallic and/or composite structures and mechanical fastening systems.
- Demonstrated project or liaison engineering skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Knowledge/Interpretation of technical data
- Experience working in a cross-functional, multi-disciplined team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MRB Engineering Approval Authority preferred.
- Knowledge of EEPs preferred
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace
- Engineering and four years of prior relevant experience OR an Advanced degree in
- Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering and two years of prior relevant experience.