Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Detroit Detroit, MI 48127
Job Title : Subject matter expert (SME)
Location : Detroit, MI – 48127
Contract : Longterm
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Bachelor / Master / Doctor Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Strong automotive electronic system background · Experience in Vehicle level system engineering and component level system engineering is must.
- Hands on experience in improving & validating real time controls simulation plant models for dSPACE simulators using MATLAB, Simulink & State flow tools for various vehicle domains for conventional & autonomous cars .
- Experience in plant models integration with HIL test bench for networked ECUs using dSPACE tools.
- Experience in vehicle simulation methods using automotive simulation models for vehicle body/engine/ transmission control modules, & full vehicle ECU systems, to support real time testing of integrated controllers on HIL test bench using MATLAB, Simulink, Vehicle Spy, CAN analyzer, & ETAS INCA tools.
- Design simulation & testing methods using dSPACE tools including Model Desk, Motion Desk & Control Desk for full vehicle features.
- Experience scripting, debugging, and designing models using Simulink and Matlab · Plant model development experience in MATLAB/Simulink to support automated testing simulators.
- Detail understating in integrating Body, Active Safety & Powertrain controllers with HIL bench to emulate the vehicle under test. Simulate CAN bus messages & LIN bus messages to debug Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) using dSPACE tool.
- Experience with, or an understanding of AUTOSAR is a plus.
- Experience in defining system drawings, test concepts, diagnostics strategies, signal conditioning, power requirements, and system form factors.
- Proven experience with test system design & test development Versed with automated requirements management tools (e.g. JAMA, Doors, etc.) and Issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, etc.
- Be the SPOC within the organization for all customer RFI/RFQs on V&V related opportunities.
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provides leadership in a wide variety of technical areas of V&V
- Displays adaptability and flexibility to deal with the non-routine or unexpected situations.
- Excellent attention to details Interface with Global and Regional Business stakeholders to translate business needs into Technical Business Requirements.
- Participates in peer reviews to validate the requirements as well as reviews of the system design and test cases to confirm the system adheres to documented requirements.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377