Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Detroit Detroit, MI 48127
Job Title : Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location : Detroit; MI – 48127
Contract : Longterm
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Bachelor / Master / Doctor Degree in Electronics/Computer engineering
- Strong automotive electronic system background
- Hands on programming experience in C++ and other UI technologies in Linux based environment
- Experience with RTOS, Linux, QNX, Android operating system is must.
- Hands on experience in running multiple OS on single platform with hypervisor
- Strong knowledge in ECU hardware and design of Infotainment, digital instrument cluster, HUD and Telematics.
- Experience working with current automotive infotainment systems including Navigation, GPS, Bluetooth, USB, Voice engine integration, hypervisor, Phone integration and screen mirroring, Displays and reconfigurable HMI, Camera and Video Management, AM/FM/XM Receivers/Tuners, Internet Apps, and Internet Radio, Cyber Security, Media Players
- Ability to perform diagnostic and investigate issues based on limited information · Experience with complex embedded software products, product development processes, and required software validation tools
- Be the SPOC within the organization for all customer RFI/RFQs on infotainment/ digital cockpit related opportunities
- Defining requirements and architecture of digital cockpit platform keeping in mind domain specific requirements - in terms of strict timing related KPIs, Functional Safety compliance, AUTOSAR related technologies, HMI Technologies, Graphics, system boot time, etc.
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provides leadership in a wide variety of technical areas of digital cockpit/ Infotainment Displays adaptability and flexibility to deal with the non-routine or unexpected situations.
- Excellent attention to details Interface with Global and Regional Business stakeholders to translate business needs into Technical Business Requirements.
- Participates in peer reviews to validate the requirements as well as reviews of the system design and test cases to confirm the system adheres to documented requirements.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377