Supplier Relationship Management
Webster Webster, NY 14580
Job Title: Supplier Relationship Management
Location: Webster, NY - 14580
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Actively manage strategic supplier relationships and continuity of supply, including but not limited to RFI, RFP, RFQ processes, and vendor negotiations.
- Ensure all global procurement policies and procedures are appropriately followed and all contracts, amendments, and statement of works are entered into Gimmal in a timely manner.
- Conduct business reviews with key suppliers as advised by Xerox SRM and facilitate supplier communication with internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Effectively manage commercial agreements, NDAs, MSAs, etc. utilizing Xerox standard document templates and legally approved terms and conditions
- Ensure all projects are entered into the GP productivity database and updated and tracked on a monthly basis.
- Lead sourcing/resourcing process, pricing discussions, cost downs with a focus on working capital improvement by negotiating favourable pay-terms.
- Consolidate spend and optimize supplier base utilizing BI spend data as reference.
- Work with Business groups to support GP mandates to drive operational and financial excellence per corporate guidelines.
- Ensure integrity of supplier invoice and payment related queries that is addressed to SRM.
- Remain current with commodity industry trends and conduct market intelligence as input to strategic vendor negotiations
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain / Procurement, Business, IT, Statistics, Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent written, verbal, Negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills required
- Should possess hands on experience in Procurement, eSourcing, Category & Commodity Management
- Required proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook. Additional software skills a plus.
- Team work skills are critical, along with managing multiple tasks and deliver timely results
- Strong time management and organizational skills a must
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of management and business partners
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4129