Supplier Relationship Manager
Webster Webster, NY 14580
Job Title: Supplier Relationship Manager
Location: Webster, NY - 14580
Duration: 6 Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible and directly accountable for overseeing the procurement processes associated with the sourcing of sourcing of one or many Indirect categories for IT Services, Professional Services, Labor, Facilities, MRO, Travel, Marketing, Print, HR/Benefits and Aftermarket Support Services.
- Responsibilities include the identification and management of qualified 3rd party providers, facilitating supplier requests for information/ proposals including capability assessments, selection criteria, negotiating, and contracting agreements at various levels of complexity.
- The Indirect SRMs provide supplier sourcing governance with a focus on overseeing delivery fulfilment of contractual obligations and resolution of escalated relationship issues.
- Indirect SRM identifies ongoing opportunities for continuous improvement across the supply base, including cost savings; facilitates regular business reviews to cover systemic issues, improvement initiatives, sourcing process changes, and general relationship topics.
- SRM manages and provides consultation on the sourcing process in line with Procurement business, rules, workflow routing, reporting and repository requirements.
- SRM Identifies current and future demand, aggregates it and provide source for those demands.
- Indirect SRM Identifies, selects and approve suppliers, manage the supplier on a day-to-day basis.
- Gather User requirements, develop sourcing strategy and negotiate with suppliers.
- Perform supplier evaluation process, conduct supplier audits, assessments and awarding of contract to suppliers;
- Enhance & cleanse spend data with complementary business information & business rules.
- Identify & define Tail spend, Segment tail spend based on commodities / categories, deploy relevant procurement process to consolidate Tail spend and reduce supplier landscape.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mike Padige @ firstname.lastname@example.org, - 678-203-2368