Supply Chain Analyst
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Duration: 3 months contract
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30328
About Client: The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., Client offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). Client offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements and controls the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services.
- Responsible for the purchase of telecommunications equipment, parts, and related goods and services to meet the needs of the Company nationwide.
- Manages the corporate Logistics, Warehouse, and Bar Coding processes.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- Requires BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ email@example.com 678-203-2363