Supply Chain Specialist
Sterling, Virginia Sterling, VA 20164
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Sterling, Virginia - 20164
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- This role supports the receiving and distribution of equipment for our customers and associated materials necessary to support the business.
- This individual uses the client Management Console (TMC) to successfully receive and ship equipment.
- If potential issues are identified, they escalate to management and help to troubleshoot and resolve the identified issue.
- They take direction and guidance from higher level Supply Chain Specialists.
- Supports the receiving and distribution of equipment for our customers and associated materials necessary to support the business
- Utilizes TMC to receive and ship equipment
- Escalates issues and helps to research and identify resolutions
- Tests, syncs and pairs medical devices
- Utilizes light warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks (push & electric)
- Assists in medical device cleaning
- Assists in periodic and annual inventory cycle counts
- 1+ years of related work experience preferred (e.g. warehouse operations)
- Aptitude to learn how to test, sync and pair medical equipment
- Aptitude to learn how to operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, stretch wrap machine, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Mon to Fri 5:00am to 1:30pm or 9:00am to 5:30pm. Some Saturdays may be required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh