Support Specialist - Collateral
Irving Irving, TX 75039
Job Title : Support Specialist - Collateral
Location : Irving, Texas, US - 75039
Job Type : Contract To Hire(Potential For Extension)
Duration : 2 + Months
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible to track and process mail packages containing original Notes, Allonge endorsements, Wire Instructions, Bailee Agreements, and original collateral corrections.
- Update collateral-based system entries in LOS, endorse original Notes, scan and process original collateral documentation/reports, and email communication with internal/external customers.
- Responsible to manage work queues and prepare original collateral shipments.
- Assists with team meetings regarding trends, training, and updates to procedures.
- Must have High School Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge on data entry is required.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Freya, Ruby
Phone : 678-310-2893, 678-310-2897