Oakland Oakland, CA 94609
Job Title : Support Technician
Location : Oakland, CA 94609
Duration : 10+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and supporting service desk and field services with minimal supervision for all devices supported, including Windows desktops and laptops, handheld device (iPhones, iPads, Android devices) connectivity, and video conferencing end points.
- Should escalate and communicate problems and status updates.
- Should ticketing system to manage work queues.
- Develop, support and maintain systems documentation and procedures as needed.
- Analyze requirements and assist in planning and implementing requested changes.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have a high school, GED or equivalent with at least 3 - 5 years of related work experience and 2 - 3 years of experience in healthcare.
- A valid California state driver’s license is preferred, since auto travel to other sites is often required.
- Should have A+, MCSC, MCSE, ITIL foundations certification.
- Should have strong communications skills and PC skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: email@example.com - 678-310-2892
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9926
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577