Plano Plano, TX 75023
Job Title: Sustenance Engineer
Location: Plano TX - 75023
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 3 to 5 years of sustenance engineering experience in Medical devices, especially cardiovascular products or any electro-mechanical products.
- Experience in GD&T, Tolerance Stackup Analysis.
- Experience in creating\updating CAD models and drawings using Solidworks or relevant software.
- Experience in Engineering Change Order (ECO) and Engineering Change Notice (ECN) using Windchill or relevant PLM.
- Experience in creating dFMEA and pFMEA documents.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com